Makes one 11 inch tart
- 3/4 c walnuts, roasted & chopped (see roasting tip)
- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 2 egg whites, beaten until frothy
- 2 T butter, melted
- pinch of sea salt
- 12 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 c yogurt
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 3 c blueberries (1 1/2 pints)
- 2 T maple syrup
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prep 11" tart pan. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl and blend until moisture is consistent throughout. Press mixture into bottom of tart pan and 1/2" up sides. Bake 12 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
In a medium bowl, use low speed on blender to beat all filling ingredients together. When crust is cool, gently spread in filling. Top with blueberries and drizzle over the 2 T of maple syrup. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Roasting tip: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts out on baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes or until fragrant.