Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dried Apricots

I'd like to introduce you what I liken to the crack cocaine of the dried fruit world... Blenheim Variety Unsulfured Dried Apricots, available at your local Trader Joe's. I have always liked dried apricots. I would get them now and again. But, I have never tasted dried apricots this good! (And this recommendation is time tested folks as I'm sure we have gone through at least 10 bags by now.) I realize they sharply resembled dried shoe leather, but if you can get past the visual, I'm sure you will love these disgusting looking marvels. They are a little pricey at $6.99, but, they are worth every penny.

To find out if there is a Trader Joe's near you, click here http://www.traderjoes.com/static/find_a_tjs.asp

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...