If you are going to be in the kitchen baking up a storm, you'd best look the part, right? I realize there is a line between need (strictly for utilitarian purposes) and want (wishing to look like the ultimate Betty or June). Based on that understanding, I can say that these definitely fall into the "want" category. Since I've become more practiced in the kitchen (I no longer make disastrous messes like I used to and my husband can no longer affectionately call me "slop-d-gobby"), I feel I am now able to wear one of these beautiful aprons. The best I've found are designed by Jessie Steele and are available both on http://www.jessiesteele.com/ and http://www.amazon.com/. I purchased mine through Amazon as they both cost slightly less and qualify for free shipping. And although I sadly could not wear one of my new aprons while refining my newest concoction, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, I will almost definitely be wearing them next weekend while I'm cooking up something else. The aprons pictured are those I have ordered. I feel my personality runs from energetic and sunny to strong with a splash of sophistication and therefore feel these aprons reflect both sides of myself. There is a great variety of aprons from Jessie Steele. Hopefully you can find one that reflects and accents you.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Aprons You'll Love
If you are going to be in the kitchen baking up a storm, you'd best look the part, right? I realize there is a line between need (strictly for utilitarian purposes) and want (wishing to look like the ultimate Betty or June). Based on that understanding, I can say that these definitely fall into the "want" category. Since I've become more practiced in the kitchen (I no longer make disastrous messes like I used to and my husband can no longer affectionately call me "slop-d-gobby"), I feel I am now able to wear one of these beautiful aprons. The best I've found are designed by Jessie Steele and are available both on http://www.jessiesteele.com/ and http://www.amazon.com/. I purchased mine through Amazon as they both cost slightly less and qualify for free shipping. And although I sadly could not wear one of my new aprons while refining my newest concoction, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, I will almost definitely be wearing them next weekend while I'm cooking up something else. The aprons pictured are those I have ordered. I feel my personality runs from energetic and sunny to strong with a splash of sophistication and therefore feel these aprons reflect both sides of myself. There is a great variety of aprons from Jessie Steele. Hopefully you can find one that reflects and accents you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment