Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aprons You'll Love

If you are going to be in the kitchen baking up a storm, you'd best look the part, right? I realize there is a line between need (strictly for utilitarian purposes) and want (wishing to look like the ultimate Betty or June). Based on that understanding, I can say that these definitely fall into the "want" category. Since I've become more practiced in the kitchen (I no longer make disastrous messes like I used to and my husband can no longer affectionately call me "slop-d-gobby"), I feel I am now able to wear one of these beautiful aprons. The best I've found are designed by Jessie Steele and are available both on http://www.jessiesteele.com/ and http://www.amazon.com/. I purchased mine through Amazon as they both cost slightly less and qualify for free shipping. And although I sadly could not wear one of my new aprons while refining my newest concoction, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, I will almost definitely be wearing them next weekend while I'm cooking up something else. The aprons pictured are those I have ordered. I feel my personality runs from energetic and sunny to strong with a splash of sophistication and therefore feel these aprons reflect both sides of myself. There is a great variety of aprons from Jessie Steele. Hopefully you can find one that reflects and accents you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...